Tuesday, January 29, 2013

...+39...

Mondays are now both a positive and a negative thing...the negative is obvious...WhO wants to go back to work after 2 days of sleeping in and goofing off?? Not me! :)  But the nice thing is that Mondays are late start days for Connor (and Fridays he gets done an hour early...whoever made up that schedule was a PuRE GraDe A GeNiuS) so it's late start for me too...instead of a 5:00 wake up...I get to stay in bed until 6:15...  It's nice to break in the week slowly like that...

This is what it looks like EVERY day after school at our house


Yesterday, Connor did 20 math problems, read for 30 minutes, wrote 1 1/2 pages in his journal, did 4 pages in his science workbook and studied his preposition list...I don't know is it's middle school or the Academy...but homework has definitely become a much more time consuming part of our day.  



Everyone napped at the same time yesterday so I was a little crafty...


That subway art in the background can be printed out big as well...I think I want to go buy a frame and get it printed out this weekend to lean on the mantle...it's soooo CuTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment