Monday, January 21, 2013

...+30...


One of the Assistant Scoutmasters that went on the trip was nice enough to snap a few pictures and email them home to us so we could see how the boys were doing...



Here's a picture of 7/10 boys that went.  There wasn't a lot of snow...but there was enough for several snowball fights...so Connor was pretty content.




Here's a picture of Connor with Nick O'Neil...not a terribly flattering picture of anyone...but you can tell they are having fun :)



Sanford wanted to go look at ski boots since they were having a special show at the Del Mar fairgrounds.


I do have to say...this is NOT his most fashion forward moment...YiKeS!!

We did leave with new ski boots and some new socks...so he was happy.



We decided to go somewhere a little nicer for dinner since Connor was away for the weekend...just somewhere outside of our usual rotation of 6 restaurants...




Here's a pic of Sanford's fillet...bacon wrapped...and he claimed it was very tasty...

Unfortunately...we won't be going back to this establishment any time soon because my bad restaurant karma kicked in here in overdrive...

-We had a ReaLLy slow waiter...ok...no kid so..not that big a deal...

-The lady next to me had to send her wine back because there was lipstick on the glass when it was delivered...kinda gross...but not a deal breaker...

-But I picked up a bite of my salad on the fork and stopped mid-air...then the following conversation took place...

me...What does this look like to you? (holding up bite to show Sanford)

S...a raisin?

me...are you kidding?!?!?  Raisins DON'T HAVE WINGS!!!!  (not yelling but definitely stressing the point that the thing on my fork had ~one ~1 ~UNO ~ wing...

S...OK...it looks like a bee...take a picture with your phone with the flash on and you'll be able to see better...

me...(snap pic)...oh...you can totally see the black and yellow stripes...yup...it's a bee...



S...well at least bees are clean bugs...

me...(disdainful look)

S...it's not like it's a roach or something...

me...ReaLLy?!?!?!  you want the fillet that bad???

S...yup...just order another cocktail...you'll feel better...(not even remotely apologetic)

me...hey...do you think I ate the other wing???

S...does that bother you because it's a bug or you're a vegetarian...bwahahahahahahahahaha....



ArrRRrRRrrrrrrrrRRRRrrG!!  This kind of attitude is why people kill their spouses...just sayin.


No comments:

Post a Comment