Saturday, January 5, 2013

...+15...


The day started off great!

I don't know any one else who gets Friday Starbuck's deliveries! :)

I got a late start Friday morning...I was  up for several hours listening to Sanford cough and trying to find something that would help him...since I knew I only had two boys at daycare (who never get there before 8:00) I slept in a little bit.

I got a text at 7:00 saying my coffee was waiting for me on the porch.


ThAnKs Ricky!!  You RoCK!!

One of my nice neighbors borrowed our special -get the Christmas lights down- pole...no big deal...but sweet and generous woman that she is, she brought over this...


BeaUTiFuL loaf of Challah bread...isn't it GorGeOuS?!?!?!?!?  She mentioned it makes the best french toast ever...soooooooo....you know what had to happen the next morning....



sorry these pictures are so awful...

I learned a valuable lesson today about importing and saving photos...do NOT delete things from your camera until you are absolutely CERTAIN they have successfully loaded onto your computer and you have edited them and done whatever else you are going to do...I lost stuff this morning...just one day's worth of pictures and it made me want to cry...all I have is a tiny version of some of the pictures left...I have no idea what happened and Sanford...our resident tech guru can't find them or figure it out...sigh...

there was a cute picture of Connor in his footie jammies enjoying his syrup-laden breakfast that should be right here...but it's not...because it's MIA...again...sigh...


Connor went to hike Torrey Pines with some friends in the afternoon...I'm hoping Laura will send me a picture or two to put in right here :)
She takes the most AmAZinG photos and I'm sure SHE never loses them!



For dinner,  the boys were on their own because I went to Happy Hour


The boys went here...Connor's choice






...and I went here...

 Here is the tiny version of a picture from last night...
Of course I was supposed to forward the picture to all the girls there because this is the photo that turned out the best of everyone...to quote Connor...EpiC FaiL...sorry ladies...I SuCK...

We had a great time and laughed incredibly hard all night.

It's always nice to spend some time with estrogen after being surrounded by an overwhelming amount of testosterone all day long!  Plus there's nothing like putting on some make up and doing your hair to make you feel better.  It also didn't hurt that the Artichoke Fritters were absolutely DeLiSH!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment