Sunday, January 6, 2013

...+16...


Slow morning...lazy day...



 ...just a little crafting...after the obligatory bulldoze from my last crafting venture...
I made this card for a daycare dad who has a BD this week...I'll make some cupcakes to go with it...



Then I went to the library...I had a big list of books I was interested in, but I couldn't find a single one at my local library....I did manage to come home with a stack any way :)

Once I got home, I went online and ordered the books I was interested in to be shipped to my branch...8/11 were available...one has 92 people on the waiting list and one has 138...I left them on the list, but I'm pretty sure I'll just break down and buy those...I'm not patient enough to wait 6 or 7 months to read a book.






Connor got kicked of the screen and asked us to play tabletop pool with him.
Even Mack got in on the action...he attacked the cue every time Connor walked by..soooo funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment