Tuesday, January 8, 2013

...+18...


I hate winter....it's just not supposed to look like this outside after you've been up for an HOUR!!


The boys went back to school yesterday :)


Connor had homework in every subject :(




I added the Fannie Flagg book to the done pile yesterday.  I love the way she writes.  It's like talking to your favorite southern aunt...if you had one.  She tells a good story.  

I'm already half-way done with my library pile...the trouble with reading is that little else gets done...the house is starting to look a little tattered around the edges after 3 days of library gorging...I did get 5 loads of laundry done and Connor's sheets washed and bed remade yesterday...but I think I need a literary hiatus today to try to catch up on what's falling down...

I decided that on Monday posts I would list our planned dinner menus for the week.

I would love to see that from when I was a kid...it certainly felt like we had something I HATED every night!

Sunday..........Baked breaded chicken, Au Gratin potatoes, steamed broccoli

Monday........Mandarin Orange Chicken, Vegetable Fried Rice, grapes

Tuesday.......Potato Cheese Soup (with extra bacon for Connor), biscuits

Wednesday...Chicken Parm, salad, garlic bread

Thursday....Enchiladas, rice, beans

Friday......soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Saturday....out/pizza...I rarely cook on Saturday's...It's supposed to be the one night of the week when Sanford takes care of dinner...so we almost always go out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment