Friday, April 26, 2013

...+123...

Connor is having a GReAT week...it's STAR testing in the district...so no homework and minimum days Tuesday-Thursday.

He came home, wrote a page in his writing journal, and was free the rest of the day...he even lucked out and it's a no scouts week...so he ReaLLy was completely free :)

I thought for SURE there would be HOUrS spent on the computer since I told him he could have screen during the week as there was no homework...but after 90 minutes...he went outside...and in his defense...no one else was home from school before that :)

There was a LOT of "riot shield" adjustments



Here's the front...note the plexiglass viewer...Sanford made a special trip to Home Depot just to get that...




...and here's the back...

There was also a lot of Nerf gun tweaking going on...I wish I'd thought to take a picture of Connor, Trevor, and Jeremy all huddled around the guns with screw drivers and puzzled looks on their faces...I'm not sure exactly what was going on...but I know a "MOD" was in progress...



The boy has just a few guns...and I stopped buying them years ago...if he wants a new one, it's all him...so if he chooses to "modify" it...it's all on him...

It must have been successful because Connor slept with his guns Tuesday night :)

...and the entire front and back yard looked like it rained Nerf bullets...


No comments:

Post a Comment