Friday, April 26, 2013

...+122...

Monday night was the neighborhood women had a get together in honor of Marissa...not exactly a baby shower...she didn't want one...it's her fourth baby and there isn't really much she could possibly need at this point :)

It was really nice just to hang out in Lucy's backyard having cocktails and snacks and catching up on the gossip.

To be honest, I had completely forgotten about it until Lucy reminded me at 5:00...so I went inside and pulled a dozen cupcakes out of the freezer and set out looking for a frosting recipe.

I ended up making Nutella Cloud Frosting...from a recipe I found online...linked right there so I NeVeR lose it because it is AMaZinG!!!!!!!



I will DeFinieLY make this frosting again...and again...and again...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment