Friday, April 26, 2013

...+120...

Saturday morning...the quick moving cootie got me...



Connor however, woke up raring to go and wanted to play BaLL...he ate a banana...then some french toast and everything stayed down, so the boys headed off to the game leaving me here



Connor was a total hitting machine at the game...SoLID hits...drove in 5 runs...got a game ball...and I missed it because I was

I was pretty nice to Connor on Friday once I realized he actually was ill...petting him, bringing him drinks and ice and wet wash cloths to wipe him down...but as I was laying in bed on Saturday, I felt so CoMPLeteLY miserable, it made me wish I'd been nicer to him...because he certainly deserved EXtrEME pampering if he felt as bad as I did!!

On the plus side...I lost 4 pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment