Wednesday, April 10, 2013

...+103...


Every few months, I look at Connor's room and just can't take it any more.

The shelves are cluttered and overflowing.

The drawers are jammed with unfolded, wadded up clothing.

The closet bars are loaded with pants falling off the hangers and everything is inside out....

and we won't even begin to discuss what under the bed looks like...suffice it to say that SEveRaL science experiments were going on...thankfully safely enclosed in Ziploc...


So as I emptied the shorts drawers and began sorting sizes and whittling down, I looked at the piles and laughed...





I'm thinking SOMEONE  is a fan of plaid shorts....bwahahahahaha!

I hadn't realized that the poor boy owns basically nothing BUT plaid! Since he has 18 pairs of shorts, I obviously won't be replenishing his stock any time soon, but when that time comes, I will make a concerted effort to choose solid! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment