Friday, February 1, 2013

...+42...

Here's a look at this year's Valentine decorations...



...DaNG!!!  You think maybe I should clean that mirror???  I'm leaving the picture in here like this just to keep it real :)   I'd like to blame the rotten job on the boy...but I'd be lying..it's all me.

I picked up the felt heart banner at Target for $3...I LoVE their dollar bin up front...it has the BeST seasonal goodies in it!!



The entry table...finally complete with M&Ms...it'll be interesting to see how long those last.

I should put an inconspicuous line with a dry wipe eraser on the back of the jar and see how quickly the candy disappears :)



I decided to do MaiLboXeS and a PuNNy VaLeNTinE countdown for the boys.  Each day in February until 
V-Day, there will be a punny note and a matching prize in their box.

I'm pretty certain that this is going to entertain me WaaAaAaaAAaaAaaY more than it amuses them...sigh...It's one of those RaRE times I wish I had a girl...or a wife...



No comments:

Post a Comment