Monday, February 11, 2013

...+51...

PuNnY VaLenTinE day 10



...for Connor...


...for Sanford...

I personally think this one is incredibly clever and amusing...Sanford looked at me like I'd lost my mind...sigh...my wit is definitely under appreciated here...  :)

The boys went back to the train show again while I went down to bring a few treats to my Grandma who had hip replacement surgery on Tuesday.  She looked amazingly good to me and even got up and moved around...I was ImPreSSeD!  She's not a fan of physical therapy, but is looking forward to being able to walk without the pain that the arthritis in her hip was causing her.  I told her she'd be moving just like the bionic woman in no time!!



The boys played trains when they got home...






Connor lost a tooth Sunday morning...a BiG ol' molar...


This is what the Tooth Fairy left...she's getting a LOT more generous now that there are only a few more teeth to go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment