Tuesday, February 26, 2013

...+64...


I went to Costco on Saturday (spreading my pink eye cooties all along the way I'm sure...)

It was the first time in months that the fruit looked yummy...so I bought a ton!

I came home and made myself a giant fruit salad...which the boy spied and promptly called his own...





 I couldn't blame him though...how could you resist that?!?!?!


With the boys being gone most of the week, I did NO cooking...I must have been going through some kind of withdrawal because I offered to cook on a Saturday night...which is the ONLY time Sanford is responsible for dinner....so, of course, we always go out :)

I got a completely wild hair and decided to make chicken (and fake chiken) pot pies...



...Bowls of ingredients, homemade pie crust, individual ramekins so everyone could have just what they liked...WHAT was I thinking?!?!?!?!?



They turned out AdoRaBLe...almost too cute to eat :)





No comments:

Post a Comment