Tuesday, February 5, 2013

...+46...

It's too bad the Mayans didn't think the world was going to last just one more day....then the {+} of the blog and the age Sanford turned yesterday would have lined up perfectly...

Oh...wait...if I'd blogged ON his actual birthday instead of doing it a day behind it WOULD line up...

HoLY SNAP!!!

The Mayans knew eons ago exactly when Sanford was going to be born AND that I was going to start his blog based on their world-ending drama...and chose that day JUST so it would line up like this!  WoW! :)

ok...maybe not...but it's ToTaLLy funny how that lined up!

Before we get into the day's festivities...here's our PuNnY VaLenTinE for the day...


BwaHaaHahaHAhaaahAaHaaa...I slay myself!



OK...onto the birthday...


Here's the BiRtHDaY breakfast...


...and the special treat put into the BirtHDaY boy's lunch box :)



Here are the Chicken Enchiladas (and veggie enchiladas on the bottom) that get requested for dinner every year...Are you sensing that I think food is an important part of a HaPpY BDaY??

The boys went out to play a quick game of P-I-G before dinner...



 

                                             


The boy took the game winning shot and BeaT the old man P-I to P-I-G! :)  That NeVeR happens...I guess the BiRtHDaY stars didn't align  for Sanford at the hoop!

Then they came in to have dinner and cake...





Sanford said he only wanted $$$ for his birthday because the BiG train show was coming up soon at the Fairgrounds...so we went with a train party since he wasn't getting to open any train presents...

{*Techno-goober alert*...I spent over an hour online trying to figure out how to do a photo collage because the cheater way I've been doing it stopped working...turns out the whole problem was fixed with a free App from the App store...gotta love Apple!}




HaPpY BirThDaY Sanford!  We LoVE you!!  ...even if you are ReaaaaaaaaLLy OLD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment