Thursday, February 14, 2013

....+54....




Day 13 of my PuNnY VaLenTinE...


I have definitely enjoyed this more than the boys did...I think I may do it again next year though...but I don't see how I'll be able to come up with 14 new puns :)



Here's one of my FaV cookies from this week's mad baking...the boys both liked it too...makes me realize once again how talented the ladies who have cookie blogs are...perfect outlines...uniform dots size, no crazy, painfully sharp points on their dots...sigh...they rock...I merely impress 11 year olds...



a few more...I love the shape of this cookie cutter!  I bought it in 2 sizes.  It totally reminds me of a card die cut shape :)




Sanford's snack last night...PeaNuT BuTTeR SwiRLeD BrOWnieS covered in candy melts and decorated...with a glass of milk



I made two of these for Sanford to take in to his secretaries for VaLenTine'S daY...brownie cake pop, covered oreos, and chocolate and regular sugar cookies...seems like there's something for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment