Friday, February 15, 2013

...+55...

For Valentine's Day,  there was no pun...just a prize :)



I tried to make a pink pancake in the center of a regular pancake as a special breakfast...


EpIC FaiL...but a little squirty cream fixed it right up...


Sanford and I decided no presents for VaLenTineS DaY...but he surprised me with a trip to...





yup...you guessed it...



You didn't actually think we were going anywhere did you?!?!?  That's just the picture on the wall I could see from our booth.



The boys order the same thing here 95% of the time...Sanford gets two Island fish, chips and salsa, and a coke...Connor gets the Jr. Wave with cheese...those two are nothing if not predictable...


OK...so this photo just cracks me up...



I look like I have MunCHKiN feet compared to those two!!  I'm the shortest too....HoW did THAT happen?!?!?

***Please note~  HoliDaY soCKs and GoLD shoes CoMBo DisCLaiMeR......I put them on in the morning because I knew the kids would like it...I forgot that  I looked like a What Not To Wear candidate until we got to the restaurant and by then it was to late :)  Thank Heavens the Fashion Police weren't there last night!***



I made dessert for Connor last night...since he hasn't had enough sugar lately...A chocolate sundae with Neapolitan Ice Cream, whipped cream,  and a heart shaped sugar cookie on top...the boy LoVEs that I used to work in an ice cream parlour!

It was a nice low key Valentine's Day.  The best part was Connor had minimal homework and it was the start of a 4 day weekend for me! Woo-Hoo!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment