Tuesday, February 26, 2013

...+66...

It's that time again...BooK RePoRTs are due next week...

This time the assignment was to read a biography.  Connor chose...




I read it too...I always read his book report books...it makes it much easier to help with the report.  It was really interesting.  I knew the basics of his life, but some of the details were interesting...and oooohhh BoY did that man LoVE his mama...that can't be a BaD thing for Connor to read about right??   ;)

I'm a little disappointed because this report is just a speech and no diorama...sigh...I LoVE that part! :) and interestingly enough...Connor ALWAYS gets an A+ on his...imagine that :)

Connor consistently  RoCKS speeches...so this will be a breeze once we get it written...and since we're starting a full week BeForE it's due this time...instead of 2 days before...there will be minimal stress and yelling YaY! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment