Wednesday, May 29, 2013

...+151...

When I walked the boys out to the car on Tuesday morning...we saw this as we loaded Sanford's trunk...




...not pretty...and really NOT how I want to spend $500...sigh...



I had to renew both my CPR and First Aid cards this week...which is horrible timing since Connor has a band concert AND playoff game that correspond with the two days I'm stuck in the classroom :(




It was nice that there were plenty of dummies and everyone got their own...class went by pretty quickly...

Sanford had arranged for the Orchestra performance (that I was missing while blowing air into the  plastic bag lungs of Fred my CPR dummy) to be in the GorGEouS Mt. Carmel Theater.



He was also sweet enough to video it for me and had it all set up when I got home from class.  I just had to come upstairs and hit the space bar and the concert played for me.  It wasn't as good as being there, but a whole lot better that what I expected.  That hubby of mine sure is a keeper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment