Monday, May 13, 2013

...+133...




Friday was really hot...almost 90...and Connor had baseball practice after school.

I called my mom to see if the pool was open...luckily it was :)

I swung by the grocery store and got everything to make tacos and headed for my mom's house.  The boys met me there when practice was over.

I cooked dinner while my mom and Ricky finished cleaning up and doing prep work for their party the next day.

After dinner, the boys went in the pool and spa.

Grammie is a fan of spoiling both Connor AND Sanford.  She couldn't just serve the ice cream I brought over...she made them brownies to go with it. :) I guess that's what Grammie's are for....

Here are the boys all parked on the couch, watching a baseball game, eating their sundaes...not a bad way to start a weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment