Wednesday, May 29, 2013

...+147...

Friday night we had absolutely nothing going on...it was GReaT!!!

The boys were playing video games and watching TV and I was reading.  I finished my book and started playing with a goofy new app on my phone.

After I made Sanford and me...I asked Sanford to make us both too...of course, he looked at me like I was an idiot and I had to offer to rub his feet while he did it...

The pics on the left were made by Sanford and the ones on the right are the ones I did.

It cracks me up that we chose the same hair style but not color :)




I tried to do a Connor too, but it was hard...maybe because he still has a boy face and not a man face...this was the closest I could get.




We got at least 90 minutes worth of enjoyment out of my free App...I guess we're just easy to amuse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment