Wednesday, May 15, 2013

...+142...

On Mother's Day morning, Connor was still at Grammie's house so I got to sleep in :)

My mom and sister picked me up and we headed over to get my aunt and then to brunch and shopping in Solana Beach.



The weather was gorgeous and the area is adorable.




There are funny art installations all up and down the street.






We ate at the Wild Note Cafe...which is attached to the Belly Up.




While my food left something to be desired...everyone else thoroughly enjoyed theirs...and the music playing was so good that I didn't mind that my brunch was a little squirrely :)

We had a nice time wandering the shops and the farmer's market.  It's definitely something I'd like to do again since we didn't get to go in all the cute little stores that I was interested in.

When we got home I ran over to Jo-Ellen's house to finish helping her stage her home to go on the market and then I met the boys at Island's for dinner....so I didn't have to prep , cook, or clean up after a single meal all day. Woo-Hoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment