Thursday, March 21, 2013

...+86...

...Crazy boys...

...6th grade camp on the horizon...

...SpriNG BreaK the week after...

...LooKinG at 2 solid weeks with no homework...

...5:30 on a Sunday evening...

...PeRFeCT time for a water fight...

Sanford was at work setting up for the Black Light PeP Rally and I let Connor pick anything he wanted for dinner...he chose iHoP...no surprise there...when we got home the boys were out playing and the next thing I knew I was being asked to glue gun an empty water bottle to the top of a broken squirt gun to improvise new artillery...the gun was already hot...so I went with it...I went out a few minutes later to see what was going on and found this...




Kids with balloons, kids with guns, one with my hose, and Connor using a Rubbermaid lid as a RioT ShieLD...I guess if you're a middle school boy, this is FuN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment