Thursday, March 14, 2013

...+82...

Wednesdays are not special.

They are boring and ordinary and don't know if they are the beginning of the week or the ending...they need some help.

Enter...

(this is where in a movie you would key up rainbows, and unicorns, and angels singing...just sayin')




Yup...I know that picture is so big it cuts into the side bar and looks awkward...but these babies deserve the 
X-LARGE shot!!

SeRiouSLy!!! 
These are THAT good.  
They honestly deserve more than a Wednesday.  
They deserve their own holiday....and everyone should have the day off...with pay...and cupcakes...THESE cupcakes...better than Sprinkles, better than Champagne bakery, better than ANY bakery cupcakes I've EVER had... truthfully...better than ANY cupcake I've EVER made! (I thought about not blogging them because now when you see them at Trader Joe's you're going to buy them and there's a chance you will buy the package that I wanted and I won't get any...but in the interest of taste buds everywhere, I'm being InCReDIbLY altruistic sharing this)

The cake is soooo moist!  The ganache is DeCaDeNT...just like the box promises...creamy and rich.  The peanut butter is the PeRFeCT touch.
I don't have to bake, there's no dishes and they are like $4.99 a box...HeLLo!!!!  $1.25 for heaven in a cupcake liner?!?!?!?
YeS PLeaSE!!!  :)




Just LooK at that...you hear it right? The angels singing?? It's not just me ????  ...sigh...any one else hungry??



Ok...and now for more obnoxiousness...

This was sitting on the kitchen counter this morning...



we are one of THOSE families...three...3...TreS...iphones...ReaLLy?!?!  The boy's is a hand-me-down...so it's not THAT bad...right???  YiKeS! :(


                                      


Here are our cases...a little glimpse into our personalities...I swear you can tell a lot about a person from their phone case.  Phone are totally generic but have become such a huge part of our lives...I may leave the house without makeup, and I might forget my sunglasses, but I'd feel completely NaKED without my phone...that's kinda sad.  Anyway...I'm convinced most people are attached to their phones the same way and use their cases to give their phone a little attitude...

Shiny metalic skull??  We all know who that belongs to...it just ScReaMS 11 year old BoY!!

Snow White holding the iconic apple...sweet, clever, kid-friendly...that's me :)

Matte, black, boring, and practical (it's a battery extender case)...Gee...kinda proves the point huh??

Anyway...there's my deep thought for the day :)






and now for just a little bit of reality...


our phone screens REALLY looked like this...but I wasn't going to record that mess...YuCK!...welllll...mine looks ok, and Connor's is in a good shadow so you can't see it...but Sanford's looks like it's been manhandled by an extra large container of french fries...YiKeS! :/  Besides...it's still cold and flu season...couldn't hurt to clean those babies up! :)  So in the interest of the integrity of the blog...I included this nasty shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment