Friday, March 8, 2013

...+76...

  DInner Thursday night was from my pasta class on Wednesday night...


Each one of those little tortellini was hand cut, filled and made by me.  It just about killed me when the boys didn't clean their plates and I had to throw some away...note to self...give MINIMAL pasta and make them ask for more rather that risk a jail term for murder...


The boys were standing in the kitchen and Sanford was talking about how tall Connor was getting...so I grabbed my camera to take a quick picture.



Connor couldn't be bothered to stop stuffing crackers into his mouth...I think he's trying to make them look like wheat thin fangs...ReaLLy?!?




This one is a little better...but Sanford is making that weird face that he always makes in pictures now.  He used to have the BEST picture face...an automatic grin, eyes always open...it was awesome..I was the one who messed up our pictures with some odd grimace or close mouthed smile.  But ever since football...his picture taking face is just wrong.  :(

They don't smile in football pictures...instead they look all serious and menacing...riiiiight....any way...some form of that has lingered and he no longer has the ability to smile naturally for the camera...sigh...figures...since I have recently embraced the fact that I should just go ahead and smile big and show the world my ridiculously large teeth instead of trying to hide them and look like I'm in some kind of pain...looking like a happy piranha is better than looking like I need a stool softener! :/  Perhaps someday we'll get it together and all look cute in a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment