Wednesday, March 6, 2013

...+72...

For breakfast Sunday morning I tried a new pancake recipe...it has yellow cake mix in it...I was hoping it would taste like McDonald's pancakes since Connor loves those so much... it didn't...but they were still tasty .



We're calling them ~GaME BaLL~ pancakes...


They just looked to festive to be an ordinary breakfast and since Connor won the game ball the day before...it seemed like a good thing to CeLeBRatE :)




Connor and I spent a lot of time in the backyard on Sunday because it was just so beautiful again.  I was doing yard work and he was practicing his book report speech.

Our hummingbird decided to visit.



They are speedy little guys and we didn't get very good photos....but I swear this is the same hummingbird that has visited our house each spring for the last 3 or  4 years.  He stays for months and buzzes us whenever we are outside playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment