Monday, December 31, 2012

...+10...

Just a few misc  pictures from Christmas clean up...


Connor made this cool Christmas tree in science class...it was beautiful in person..



This is all that I had to sweep up from taking out the tree...this is the first year we bought a Noble fir and it was AweSoMe!!  The branches were sturdier to hold the ornaments better, it smelled wonderful, and even though someone forgot to water it for the last 10 days, it lost almost no needles!



It only took about 90 minutes to take down the tree and get everything in the living room back to normal...Sanford slept through it all...



My gingerbread house was looking a little worse for the wear :)



It lost a lot of shingles, the topiary were all demolished, and the front path was pried up...I was surprised there wasn't more damage done.  I don't think the boys thought I was really serious when I told them they could eat it.  I think they were afraid that they were going to pry off a chunk of roof and I was going to freak out.  Hopefully next year they will eat more!



This was the shot out our front window at 4:30.  Both boys were sleeping and I turned on the fireplace and sat down to read...I had to take a quick pic just because it was so pretty...in a suburban way :)  just something else to be grateful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment