Wednesday, December 26, 2012

...+5...

Christmas Day started at about 7:15.  I told Connor it had to be light outside before he could get up...so I felt lucky that we got to sleep in an extra hour.  :)



Here's a shot of the loaded stocking and the only presents under the tree are for us...I guess I didn't do very well with my goal of buying fewer gifts...





I must not have been paying enough attention when I grabbed socks on my way out...
Is mixing holidays like this a party foul?  Frankie looks happy to be out and enjoying a little Christmas cheer.






This is my present from the boys...gee...I WoNdeR what could possibly be in it....I'm going out on a limb and guessing the new pots and pans I asked for...

                                    




Think Connor is enjoying Christmas??  I LoVE that Timmy Turner smile!





YiKeS!!  We may have over done it just a bit with the gifts again this year...so much for leaving a small carbon footprint...





Look how cute these guys look in their matching jammies!  I can't stand it...and please note that Sanford's hair is perfect...Connor and I look like wild people and Sanford  has the Carvajal Wall O'Hair already going on at 0 dark thirty...killing me! :)





We went with Bruce and Kathy to Ruth's Chris for dinner.  I made our reservations for 4:45 so we could watch the sunset.  We had a great table and the view was just beautiful!  I wish I'd remembered to take a picture of Connor with his Grandpa.



We came home after dinner and Connor played a little Just Dance 4 and then we watched the Grinch with Jim Carrey.  

I asked Connor what his best gift was and he said his pool table.  As an afterthought when I was shopping at Kohl's, I picked up a tabletop pool table for him.  He talks about playing pool in the game room at Middle School all the time and I thought he might enjoy it.  It's funny that a $20 toy was his favorite...especially when it wasn't even on his list! :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment