Sunday, December 30, 2012

...+9...


Here are a few photos of  Connor's room...we didn't buy anything new, just rearranged what he had...

Here is a view of his bookshelves...with a serious culling of the hoopla that had been on them...I'll try to remember to take another picture of them in 2 weeks so we can memorialize what they ReaLLy look like on a daily basis...



His bed has moved to the opposite corner.



I thought it was pretty funny that when I tried to take a picture that had the license plate frames in it...this is what I got...the reflectiveness (is that a word??) of the plates made them look like they were glowing and everything else in the photo turned out dark...

Connor has a license plate from every state he's been to....well...that's the plan...but I'm lagging on Oregon and Utah...He visited both of those states on the road trip he and Sanford took last summer.  Any one have a spare? :)



Here's the bench that started the whole thing...It's from my granddad...I've had it since I was little.  Sanford and I had it at the foot of our bed for a long time and have recently replaced it with a super cool antique church pew...thanks Dad and Janet :)  Connor asked if he could have the bench in his room.  We had to do some rearranging to make it work...he wants to paint it too...I'm just waiting to hear the verdict on his final color choice...I've heard red, brown, and blue...I'm personally hoping for red...I've already painted the bench at least 5 times...so one more coat can't hurt



Here he is pretending to be asleep :)



Sanford was sick today....note the pathetic look and huge pile of kleenex sitting next to him...I know this looks suspiciously like the lounging photos...but honest...this one is SicK...you'd be able to tell by the hacking and whining if there were sound on the blog :)



At one point I was actually a little worried about him.  His fever was still 101.5 AFTER Advil...he had the chills and couldn't get warm...even after a shower and dryer-warmed towel and clothes.  We doubled up on meds and gave him some of the Sudafed which has acetaminophen in it and that seemed to do the trick...plus it knocked him out for an hour...hopefully he'll be feeling well enough tomorrow to help put all the Christmas decorations away...but somehow I'm betting his illness lingers just until the last box is put back into the rafters...

Carvajal...that's French for SLacKeR.

No comments:

Post a Comment